When ordering from us you agree to the following terms and conditions below:
1) Writemyessay.co.uk is an agent for fully-qualified writers, editors and researchers to sell their original work. Customers agree to check any essay, report of dissertation provided and to contact Writemyessay.co.uk within a week of delivery date if it is believed the ordered standard has not been met. Please note: any deposit paid (for example, to reserve a writer for a future date) is non-refundable.
2) Writemyessay.co.uk agrees that the customer has the right to free amendments if the work does not meet original specifications, provided the customer contacts Writemyessay.co.uk within a week of the delivery date.
The customer accepts that should they omit, or not make adequately clear, any instructions in their initial order, the work may only be amended at the discretion of Writemyessay.co.uk and a charge may be levied (as this is an unreasonable request). Free reasonable revisions are done WITH NO TIME LIMIT, however.
3) Writemyessay.co.uk guarantees it will take all reasonable measures to ensure all written work provided is plagiarism-free. Plagiarism is copying, paraphrasing or rearranging any information from any source (book, journal, essay, website), either in whole or part, without appropriately citing the reference, unless specifically requested by the customer.
4) Writemyessay.co.uk guarantee that they are not owned by, and do not own, any essay database or essay bank. We are not connected to any other education/essay/writing site. No written work provided to customers will be resold to any third party in the UK or in any country – ever. The customer agrees and accepts the copyright of all assignments belongs to Writemyessay.co.uk.
5) Writemyessay.co.uk states that all work is guaranteed to be completed on time. Should this not be the case the customer will be refunded and their work completed for no charge. The time specification guarantee for any work undertaken begins from the time that the customer’s full payment is received by Writemyessay.co.uk.
All work will be delivered by Writemyessay.co.uk before midnight on the due date. The customer agrees that if delivery is delayed due to any technical or unavoidable personal or logistical difficulty of any kind, Writemyessay.co.uk will not be liable if proof can be provided of these difficulties, and that the customer cannot seek a refund in such cases . Should the customer not receive the work by email on the due date they agree to contact Writemyessay.co.uk as soon as possible thereafter.
6) Writemyessay.co.uk provides personalised academic research and does NOT condone plagiarism or encourage cheating. The customer agrees that the work provided by Writemyessay.co.uk is not intended to be passed off or handed in as the customer’s own, in whole or part, but to be used as an educational study aid and model answer.
We are NOT a ‘contract cheating’ site and all written work we complete for customers is to be used responsibly and not handed in as a student’s own work. If a student cheats in such a way, all our terms and null and void. We always work within the law and morally disapprove of cheating too. However, we have helped many thousands of students achieve success and gain good marks and degrees for over a decade, offering support which may not be available at universities. Our assistance is the modern equivalent of a study aid or book of model essays. We do NOT – repeat, NOT – approve of cheating in any way. Our job is creating model essays to use as study aids and editing student’s own work and ideas.
The customer accepts that copyright is retained by Writemyessay.co.uk and so any unauthorised sale, display or distribution of the work provided is prohibited. Writemyessay.co.uk bear no responsibility for unauthorised use of any work provided and have the right to refuse to accept orders from any customer suspected of planning to misuse the work.
7) The customer accepts all responsibility for their use of any work provided by Writemyessay.co.uk and agrees to ensure that they are fully aware of the rules and regulations of their university or other institution regarding using bespoke essay services and issues of plagiarism.
Writemyessay.co.uk accepts no responsibility for misuse of the work provided. The customer accepts that Writemyessay.co.uk is in no way to be held liable for any action arising from any decision to use its services that may be in breach of any institution’s regulations.
The customer agrees that they forfeit all rights under these terms and conditions should they hand in any work written by Writemyessay.co.uk as their own.
8) The customer acknowledges that the grade guaranteed by Writemyessay.co.uk does in no way constitute a guarantee of the customer’s final degree grade or the mark of any individual piece of work submitted by the customer.
To the best of our knowledge, and according to our internal assessment systems, the essays we provide are of the standard and grade claimed. However, assessment and marking can vary greatly, both between individuals and institutions, and the grade of essay purchased from Writemyessay.co.uk should not be relied upon to guarantee a particular grade or mark awarded to the same essay from any assessor or marker external to us. It is therefore essential for the customer to use the essays provided by us as a model from which to work, and to alter and adapt any essay appropriately to meet the criteria for particular levels and grades of any individual marker or assessor external to Writemyessay.co.uk.
9) The customer agrees that Writemyessay.co.uk is not to be held responsible or liable for any deadlines missed due to the customer’s decision to use the services of Writemyessay.co.uk.
10) The customer accepts that an order may not be cancelled or refunded once payment is received. Should Writemyessay.co.uk be unable to fulfil an order for which payment has been made due to unforeseen staff shortages, for example, a full refund will be paid to the customer. No refund will be paid in the case of delay caused by force majeure circumstances, such as technical failure by any party, and any refund paid will be paid at the discretion of Writemyessay.co.uk.
11) The customer accepts that Writemyessay.co.uk provides educational support and does not provide professional advice, and the opinions expressed by the company are not intended to be taken as such.
12) Writemyessay.co.uk guarantees full confidentiality to customers. We shall never deliberately disclose any details of customers’ identities, orders or academic institution to any third party.
Use of stolen credit or debit cards is a serious crime. Writemyessay.co.uk co-operates closely with the authorities in order to prevent and fight online fraud.
The Post16 Education in England Bill 2022
As part of a Limited Company in Wales, this bill does not affect us directly for those ordering from Wales or Scotland, NI, Eire, Europe, the rest of the world.
However, students ordering essays from English universities or post-16 academies may have orders declined. We are obliged to make certain checks on your order if this is the case.
We always comply with all law, and would state we have never supported plagiarism or cheating in any way, any more than a printed study guide does.
We can provide editing, proofreading and marking for written work for all such students, and offer advice.
Of course, companies based outside the UK can continue to write for such students, which perhaps shows how new laws do not have their intended purpose, especially as many such overseas companies may be disreputable.
We at www.writemyessay.co.uk are happy to provide all advice to students with regarding marking, editing and proof reading.
PLEASE NOTE: every effort has been made by our small agency to ensure any text and images posted on our website, including our blog, is public domain. Should anyone believe copyright is being infringed in any way, please contact us and we will be more than happy to remove the text, images or blog. We believe this is a reasonable approach, especially as articles used in our blogs have been shared widely on Twitter and other social media. Many thanks.